It’s April 15th, otherwise known as Tax Day! So after you wait in line to mail your return to the IRS, treat yourself to some stress relief with one of these discounts or freebies from some of your favorite restaurants.
Tax Day Freebies:
- Hardee’s – They’re giving away free sausage biscuits this morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., but you have to say “Made from scratch.”
- Office Depot/OfficeMax – They’ll shred up to five pounds of documents for free through April 27th with this coupon.
- Planet Fitness – Now through April 20th, members and non-members can relax in available HydroMassage chairs with this coupon.
Tax Day Deals:
- Applebee’s – The drink of the month for April is the Strawberry Dollarita, which comes with a Twizzlers straw and only costs a buck.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – New and existing members of the Bruegger’s Inner Circle can score 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Dunkin – DD Perks loyalty members get a medium hot or iced coffee for just $1 today.
- Firehouse Subs – Get a free medium sub when you buy a medium or large sub, chips and a drink today through Wednesday with this coupon.
- Pizza Hut – Pick up a large two-topping pizza for $5.99 with online carryout orders.
Check Out The Full List HERE